Renewing members – 18 or older:
- Renew online, by mail, or in person. Renewals cover the standard membership year of April 1st through the following March 31st.
- Initiate the online renewal process when the red renewal link appears next to your user name in the login area, or when you get an emailed renewal notice.
- Annual member dues are $20 per individual.
- Online – can be credit card, cash, or check. If not using a credit card, please print the invoice provided during registration to accompany your payment – then mail it in or hand it to a club officer at a meeting.
- Mail-in or in-person – can be cash or check. Your payment must be accompanied by a signed waiver. Click here here for a waiver form.
NOTICE: We will be moving to Meetup for the club calendar, ride announcements and membership management. Expect announcements and additional information soon.
Meanwhile signups and renewals through this website will be honored and every effort will be made to keep the current calendar up to date.
Club mailing address: WSCC, P.O. Box 1579, Silverdale, Wa 98383
Waivers are documents kept on file by the club as required by our insurance company. They serve to extend insurance coverage to members for a full year and to non-members on their first ride with the club. If you join or renew online, you will be able to accept the waver electronically. Members not using the website must submit a printed and signed waiver with each sign-up or renewal. Waivers signed by parents for minor children must be in printed form. This version of the waiver is available here.
Waivers are also required of non-members participating in club events such as Tour de Kitsap. These are printed or electronic, depending in how the participate registers for the event.