New Member Instructions
You have a choice of methods to join up:
Online - our preferred method
Click here to begin the signup process. Accept the joining agreement and choose your payment method.
In-person or by mail
Click here for the application and waiver form you can print out. Dues are only $5.00 for your first year of membership (ignore the amount if the form you see shows the $20 standard rate), and we need filled out and signed forms. You can mail them in to the address below or bring them to a meeting and hand them to the member coordinator.
Renewing Member Instructions
You can renew by mail, at a meeting, or online.
- To renew online – wait until 30 days before your membership expires – then do the following
- Log in with your ID and password
- Look for the red renewal icon near your name in the upper right of our website’s home page. Click this and you’ll be walked through the renewal process. If the renewal icon doesn't appear, then you are not due to renew.
- Annual dues are $20 per person. You can choose from the usual list of payment methods - cash, check or credit card.
- If you don’t know your login ID, or your password doesn’t work – email the website administrator .
Click the renewal link next to your name to start the online renewal process
- To renew by mail or in person – print and fill out this waiver form and mail it in with your payment, or bring it to a member meeting. Payment may be cash or check.
Our club mailing address:
P.O Box 1579
Silverdale, WA 98383